Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cloak of Echoes (A Netherwalker Short Story Book 2) by CK DAWN

Monsters haunt her dreams, but humans are her worst nightmare...

Just as Emma Kincaid came into some disturbing empathic powers, she lost her mother in a car crash. She is also pretty certain she's being followed, maybe even hunted. But, is it the shadowy creatures that haunt her nightmares or the mysterious guy, shrouded in darkness, who just enrolled at Jefferson High?
Cloak of Echoes is my favorite book by CK Dawn thus far. It was well written and I could easily relate to the characters.  I'm a stickler for first love so that had me hook, line, and sinker. I can't wait to read more from The Netherwalker Series.  It's an amazing addition to the YA Fantasy genre!

Grab it while it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment