Monday, August 29, 2016

Merry Chris Witch by CK Dawn

 
Chris Heron is a witch who loathes the holiday season. What's even worse is getting expelled from private coven school on Halloween and having to attend public magic school, where Santa's son is visiting and has all the girls in a frenzy. Fairies, mermaids, elves, even the trolls are swooning over Kris Kringle Jr. All except for one girl, and she's a North Pole mystery that has Chris intrigued. Will he be able to put his prejudices aside in time to see the true magic all around him?

This book is so much fun to read! I really felt like a kid watching my favorite Christmas movie all over again! The world CK Dawn created reminded me of Harry Potter and the characters reminded me of a Harry Potter and the Santa Clause mash up. It has a really light atmosphere and I loved the story line and the secrets that were revealed completely caught me off guard. I can't wait until my kids are a little older so they can read it. If I love it this much I can only imagine how much they'll enjoy it!  5 Stars for the perfect Christmas Story! It really is a must read!

99 Cents at time posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment