Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blood Slaves (The Daughter's of Darkess #1)

Book Description:

Blake Noble is assigned by her superior, of the Supernatural Crime Division, to investigate the disappearance of his niece and to take down the Covert, a several hundred year old vampire organization known for abducting their victims off the streets. Things begin to go south when she begins to uncover truths about the people she loves.

After finding out she is the daughter of Lucifer and a famous vampire mother, she begins to use her newly appearing abilities to survive through the investigation. Between demon lessons from her father and falling for the Deputy Director of the Michigan, she attempts a nail biting journey to shut down the biggest secret in vampire history.


Review:

New Favorite Author Alert!

Blood Slaves has a stimulating prose  provoking an exhilarating air of entertainment laced within every page!
The book provides so many different layers of intrigue it felt like I'd read ten  amazing novels instead of just the one!

People have brought it to my attention that they trust my recommendations. With that being said, any book I read through in one sitting is a book that belongs in YOUR library! I loved it.

I adore the personality the author gave the book. It's heavily laced with sarcasm, humor, friendships I envy, love I crave, and lust as a perk!

Too many of the reviews I read gave way too much information away. I'll leave it at this: It's unique, has a head - strong and sassy heroine, swoon - worthy men, and has an amazing array of mythological creatures made to feel natural in this epic thriller.

I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could!
I'm off to read the sequel. Books worthy of insomnia are not to be put on the back-burner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment