Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hush (Senses Series #4)

Book Description:

Logan "Unbreakable" Kellar finally has everything he's always wanted in life. When a career opportunity, that could jeopardize everything, comes along, he's put back in the position where he's spent most of his life. Torn. Now, Logan has a hard hitting choice to make. Tell the only girl he's ever loved exactly what he's feeling or fall back on old habits and keep his feelings on the hush



Review:

I have no idea how the author can keep making the series better with each book, but she more than manages.

If you would like to know what I enjoyed about this book I would get sued for plagerism. Every comma, quotation mark, and period would be listed right HERE!!!

If you would like to know what I did not enjoy....well, I doubt you'd want to stare at a blank page. 


The story kicks off with the mystery question that left me on edge at the end of Numb. I was swooning from the start. The first few chapters in Hush are my absolute favorite.  Of course, the graphic adult scenes do have something to do with it. I felt like I was experiencing first love all over again. That's probably one of the reasons this series is one of my favorite's. The storyline has something for most people to relate to and the characters are hilarious. They bring to you a sense of "coming home."

The end is another cliffhanger to make it impossible not to purchase Savor when it releases. It's a major one!  


5 Stars

Purchase for 99 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment