Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mollify by Xavier Neal

                             
                                 Book Description :



Dean "Mr. O" Kellar has been following closely in the footsteps of his famous adopted father for years, but when Megan Davis pops back into his life suddenly he starts following him in a new light. She was the girl who saved Dean when they were children and the girl he needs to save now. Will the two of them be torn apart once more or will their hearts be allowed a chance to finally mollify?




Review :
I absolutely loved Mollify. Dean and Megan's story is a must-read! I missed Maxx and Logan, but I got to see plenty of them in this book. Actually,  the whole gang is present along with a couple of surprise characters.  I cannot give that part away, but readers will be pleased. Another aspect I'm sure readers will find pleasant is seeing Maxx and Logan's roles as parents. 
Megan is a really sweet character in a dire situation. Douche bags are bad enough, but jerk's with money just shouldn't happen. I liked how it all panned out. Another 5 star read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment