Sunday, August 16, 2015

Midnight at the Satyr Inn (The Cursed Satyroi #0.5)

Cursed into an immortal life as a satyr, Jacen isn't prepared when London checks into The Aegean Inn. For the first time in centuries, Jacen's willing to break the rules for a woman. Can London handle his secret, or is she a threat to the existence of all satyrs?

Originally part of the Ravaged Vol. 2 anthology



 I've quickly become addicted to this series! I'm not a fan of insta-love and it didn't actually proceed to that point, but the idea is present. There is mention, at least, of the protagonist's spending more time together to find out where the relationship may lead. It's a short, but really entertaining read that now has me hooked on Jacen. I am desperate to find out more. Not many books receive this reaction from me particularly, so it's more than deserving of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment