Friday, August 14, 2015

Wicked Satyr Nights by Rebekah Lewis

Some creatures want to be found.

When Dr. Katerina Silverton travels into the Pine Barrens to make a documentary on the Jersey Devil, she doesn’t believe she will find evidence of anything supernatural. However, Kat soon finds herself face to face with the very creature she was sent into the forest to capture on film.

In Ancient Greece, the god Pan made a terrible mistake which resulted in the creation of a race of immortal satyrs. Centuries later, he lives secluded in the Pine Barrens, frightening the mortals by taking the guise of an abhorrent local monster. When a beautiful woman shows up in his forest looking for proof of his existence, Pan can’t resist revealing himself to her.

But outside forces may be manipulating them both, pushing them together for nefarious reasons. Kat must decide if she could learn to love a satyr or if his appearance is more than she can handle. Can she resist Pan’s wicked nature, or will she give into the temptations beyond her wildest fantasies?


 I'm just going to go ahead and kick this off by saying that I am thrilled to have this book in my possession! I was initially a skeptic due to a lot of odd characteristics  belonging to one book, but I loved it. Wicked Satyr Nights is an interesting and enjoyable book to read. The modern  context of the dialogue threw me off a couple of times because it seemed off to think of the characters as Greek God's while using today's slang. I found I enjoyed the dialogue as well. It created a light and fun atmosphere for such a passionate pair to fall in love.

Pan is my ideal male protagonist. The exterior reeks sexy, alpha male while in reality he is extremely vulnerable.

Katerina is the stubborn female protagonist who harnesses the soft heart needed to accept someone as Pan into her life. I melted...a lot!

I loved the character development and I love them together. The over all plot to the story is entertaining. I highly recommend it to an audience of 18 and older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment