Thursday, August 20, 2015

Moon's Flower (Kingdom Series #6)

Once upon a time, long, long ago a flower fairy looked to the skies and dared to fall in love with The Man in the Moon...


I must say I ruined this for myself. I am completely obsessed with Marie Hall's Kingdom Series and instead of going in order I went searching through reviews to see if I could find my next favorite of the lot. If I hadn't read spoilers I would have been completely blown away by the plot twist! She is still writing unique characters befitting the unique roles they play in Kingdom. I love how she ties each story together and creates a history for each that flawlessly collaborates with each book in the series. She has a brilliant talent and I'm beyond grateful she's chosen to share it! Another 5 star paranormal romance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment