Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Chaos (Havoc #2) by Xavier Neal



Book Description:

Clint "Grim" Walker has always been clear about two things in his life: his love of his Marine career and his love for Haven Davenport.

His self-missions were clear: be the best Marine possible. Protect Haven at all costs.

But when the two objectives collide they leave his once stable existence in chaos.





Review:

I've been aching to read Chaos the second Havoc came to it's close.

Chaos is most certainly a suitable title as those are the feelings it provokes throughout the entirety of the book. At times I tried to reason through my distorted emotions that I had not heard or understood Haven's side during any of the messes their relationship finds itself. It's easy to relate to both protagonists.  It's just so intense and I know it hits so close to home for the typical areas relationship's tend to wander.  I wanted to throw something and I was felt pleasantly subdued at Clint's numbness and decisions.

Another 5 stars (until I read the next book hahaha).


No comments:

Post a Comment